DIN EN 72331 Battery Terminals
DIN 72331 Battery Terminals are manufactured from Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Mild Steel, Alloy Steel, Acid Resistant Steel, Brass and many other material compositions. Battery Terminals are available for wide range of components including Industrial battery terminals and connectors as DIN 72331 Battery Terminals. They are widely demanded for used in various industries. DIN 72331 Battery Terminals are available in wide range of sizes, shape, material, surface coating, strength class, drive and another configuration as well. DIN 72331 Battery Terminals are widely exported in in Switzerland, Netherlands, Greece, UK, Austria, Russia, Germany and many other European Countries.
Specification and Features:
- Available with Bolt or nut to securely fasten the terminal to the battery.
- Meet Military Specification.
- Compatible with SAE Requirements.
- RoHS and REACH Compliant.
- UL and cUL Listed.
- High Dimensional stability.
- Compatible for all type of Cable.
- EMC Cable Glands is flameproof.
- High corrosion and abrasion resistance.
- Weather and water proof design.
- DIN 72331-1
- DIN 72331-2
- DIN 72551-7
- Each Battery Terminal features bolt for lugs and cable strain relief clamp.
- Cable Connector solders on Left side of terminal.
- Marking for Cable Connection Positive (+) and Negative (-).
- Available with High Mechanical Stability and Long-Lasting Reliability.
- Ensure high current conductivity and minimize power loss.
- High Strength, Durability and Reliability.
- For direct connection to the harness and battery.
- Oxidation on Battery Terminals provide lubrication-protection against Corrosion Resistance.
- Used for safe connections of lead batteries.
- Do not prevent incorrect polarity connections.
- Available with two different configurations.
How it Works:
- Select right Battery Terminal.
- Hold-down the tray and secure battery with help of hold-down clamp.
- Spray both terminal ends with anti-corrosion solution.
- Attach cables with terminal according marking(sign).
- Connect Positive to (+) and Negative to (-).
Applicable Industrial Sector:
- Construction & Building
- Defence and Military
- Oil and Gas