DIN EN 72332 Battery Terminals
DIN 72332 Battery Terminals are manufactured from Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Mild Steel, Alloy Steel, Acid Resistant Steel, Brass and many other material compositions. Battery Terminals are available for wide range of components including Industrial battery terminals and connectors as DIN 72332 Battery Terminals. They are widely demanded for used in various industries. DIN 72332 Battery Terminals are available in wide range of sizes, shape, material, surface coating, strength class, drive and another configuration as well. DIN 72332 Battery Terminals are widely exported in in Switzerland, Netherlands, Greece, UK, Austria, Russia, Germany and many other European Countries.
Specification and Features:
- Compatible with SAE Requirements.
- Generally made from tinned brass.
- Light soldering terminal.
- High Dimensional stability.
- Compatible for all type of Cable.
- RoHS and REACH Compliant.
- UL and cUL Listed.
- EMC Cable Glands is flameproof.
- High corrosion and abrasion resistance.
- Weather and water proof design.
- Available with Clamping screw.
- Meet Military Specification.
- DIN 72332-1
- DIN 72552-2
- DIN 72581-1
- DIN 72588
- Lateral Solder Connection for and wires.
- Each Battery Terminal features bolt for lugs and cable strain relief clamp.
- DIN 72332 available with various connection diameter.
- Marking for Cable Connection Positive (+) and Negative (-).
- Ensure high current conductivity and minimize power loss.
- DIN 72332 Provide High Strength, Durability and Reliability.
- Available with High Mechanical Stability and Long-Lasting Reliability.
- For direct connection to the harness and battery.
- DIN 72332 Battery Terminals are used for safe connections of lead batteries.
- Do not prevent incorrect polarity connections.
- Available with two different configurations.
- Oxidation on Battery Terminals provide lubrication-protection against Corrosion Resistance.
How it Works:
- Select right Battery Terminal.
- Hold-down the tray and secure battery with help of hold-down clamp.
- Spray both terminal ends with anti-corrosion solution.
- Attach cables with terminal according marking(sign).
- Connect Positive to (+) and Negative to (-).
Applicable Industrial Sector:
- Construction & Building
- Defence and Military
- Oil and Gas
We manufacture and export DIN 72332 Battery Terminals based on Custom Specification (Drawings and Samples). For more information, Please Contact Us.