DIN 72333 Battery Terminal Connectors
DIN 72333 Battery Terminal Connectors are manufactured from Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Mild Steel, Alloy Steel, Acid Resistant Steel, Brass and many other material compositions. The range of Battery Terminals are available for wide range of components including Industrial DIN 72333 Battery Terminal Connectors. They are widely demanded for used in various industries. DIN 72333 Battery Terminal Connectors are available in wide range of sizes, shape, material, surface coating, strength class, drive and another configuration as well. DIN 72333 Battery Terminal Connectors are widely exported in in Switzerland, Netherlands, Greece, UK, Austria, Russia, Germany and many other European Countries.
Specification and Features:
- Highly flexible contact system.
- Compatible with SAE Requirements.
- DIN 72333 is Solderless Battery Terminal.
- Also known as Battery Cable Terminal.
- Insulated and cord end terminal.
- DIN 72333 Provide Simple and Easy Installation.
- Generally made from tinned Copper and Copper.
- Compatible for all type of Cable.
- RoHS and REACH Compliant.
- UL and cUL Listed.
- Low electric resistance.
- Stringer wire diameter.
- Light Soldering Terminal.
- High corrosion and abrasion resistance.
- Weather and water proof design.
- Meet Military Specification.
- Available in range of various materials, performance, gauge size, stud size, etc.
- JIS D5403
- ISO 3553
- DIN 72553
- DIN 72535
- VG 88711
- Tapered battery terminal post connectors for ground braiding’s.
- DIN 72333 use in automobile harness and electrical device.
- Ideal for Automotive or outdoor application.
- Perfectly fix with self-tapping screw and serrated washer.
- DIN 72333 has Smooth and Plain contact.
- Provide long-lasting strength.
- Secure and Reliable connection.
- Used for larger gauge application.
- Available layer of protection for harsh environment.
- Secure with battery crimping tool.
- Maximum Electric Power Flow Capacity.
- Do not prevent incorrect polarity connections.
- DIN 72333 available with various connection diameter.
- Marking for Cable Connection Positive (+) and Negative (-).
- Ensure high current conductivity and minimize power loss.
- Provide direct connection to the harness and battery.
How it Works:
- Select right Battery Terminal.
- Fix Battery Terminal with help of Soldering or Clamping.
- Use bolts or Nuts for large engine ground strap.
- Attach cables with terminal according marking(sign).
- Connect Positive to (+) and Negative to (-).
Applicable Industrial Sector:
- Construction & Building
- Defence and Military
- Oil and Gas