We manufacture and export Cable Glands Made of High-quality Standard Material or Customized Material. Here you can find Right Cable Gland for your application. Cable gland is a component or device that is secured and attaches the electrical cable ends to the device. It’s a mechanical device for cable entry. We providing various material Cable Glands such as Brass, Plastic, Steel, Aluminum or any other form of material as per Customer Requirement. We manufacture Cable Glands with different terminology that makes them technically unique to each-others. Cable Glands are designed and developed by our Engineers with following Customer Specifications and Critical Dimensions.
Here you can find different types of Cable Glands with different standards such as American Standard, Middle East Standard, Australian Standard, German Standard, European Standard and another International Standard. Cable Glands are also available with various type of material, shapes, size, thread form, head, finishing, drive style and any other configurations. Here, you can find Cable Glands with various type of Plating or Finishing such as Tin, Zinc (yellow, white, blue, black), Hot Dip-Galvanized, Chrome, Nickel-Brass, Natural Brass, black oxide, Electro Tin, Electro Plating, Bronze, Phosphate, Powder Coating and any other as per requirements. All Cable Glands has its own Characteristic and Benefits.
DIN EN 89283 Cable Glands
DIN EN 62444 Cable Glands
DIN EN 89285 Cable Glands
DIN EN 89280 Cable Glands
DIN EN 50262 Cable Glands
EMC Cable Glands
Specification and Features:
- Provide Stain Relief Connection.
- Suitable for all type of cable.
- Cable Glands intended to resist dripping water or water pressure.
- Cables Glands comes with outer seal.
- RoHS and REACH Compliant.
- UL and cUL Listed.
- Provide Secure Armour termination.
- Unique Independent Sealing.
- Universal and simple sealing ring.
- Water and weatherproof design.
- Rugged construction.
- Precise and accurate dimension.
- Available with Clamping Components like washer, Clamping ring, Nut and other.
- Less maintenance Required.
- Cable Glands also provide earth continuity function.
- Robust and heavy-duty design.
- EMC Cable Glands are endurable and precision turned cable glands.
- DIN 89285 is Flameproof Cable Glands for use in hazardous environment.
- DIN EN 50262 have a particularly low overall height.
- Mostly used in Electrical and Telecommunications Industry.
- DIN EN 50262 Cable glands are available in Special clamping range.
- DIN EN 62444 Cable glands are available in both metric or PG thread.
- DIN 89283 available in Simple socket type structural.
How it works:
- Match diameter of cable and selected cable gland.
- Pass cable through cable gland.
- Hold the cable and tighten parts with spanner/wrench with torque.
- Ensure that the cable fixed perfectly with cable gland.
Applicable Industrial Sector:
- Construction & Building
- Defence and Military
- Oil and Gas
We manufacture and export Cable Glands based on Custom Specification (Drawings and Samples). For more information, Please Contact Us.