DIN EN 89280 Cable Glands
DIN 89280 Cable Glands are manufactured from Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Mild Steel, Alloy Steel, Acid Resistant Steel, Brass and many other material compositions. Cable Glands are available for wide range of components including Industrial Wiring Components as DIN 89280 Cable Glands. They are widely demanded for used in various industries. DIN 89280 Cable Glands are available in wide range of sizes, shape, material, surface coating, strength class, drive and another configuration as well. DIN 89280 Cable Glands are widely exported in in Switzerland, Netherlands, Greece, UK, Austria, Russia, Germany and many other European Countries.
Specification and Features:
- DIN 89280 Cable Glands are compatible with all cable types.
- High electrical and thermal conductivity.
- RoHS and REACH Compliant.
- UL and cUL Listed.
- Compatible under high temperature.
- Rugged construction.
- Available with different mounting method.
- Universal and simple sealing ring and washer.
- High corrosion and abrasion resistance.
- Weather and water proof design.
- High tension relief.
- DIN 53504
- DIN EN ISO 1456
- DIN 13-6
- DIN EN 60529
- DIN 17611
- Provide long-connect life.
- Installing with other individual parts like washer, sealing ring, O-ring and nut.
- Special clamping ranges and have a particularly low overall height.
- Easy to assemble applications.
- Widely used for flat cable.
- Simple socket type structural.
- Available with variety of material, thread type, clamping range and more.
- Double compression and Weatherproof.
- Available in metric or PG thread.
- Provide safety for wire, tube and cable.
- Ensure easy installation.
- DIN 89280 Cable Glands are used as a sealing and termination device.
How it works:
- Match diameter of cable and selected cable gland.
- Pass cable through cable gland.
- Hold the cable and tighten parts with spanner/wrench with torque.
- Ensure that the cable fixed perfectly with cable gland.
Applicable Industrial Sector:
- Construction & Building
- Defence and Military
- Oil and Gas