DIN EN 89283 Cable Glands
DIN 89283 Cable Glands are manufactured from Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Mild Steel, Alloy Steel, Acid Resistant Steel, Brass and many other material compositions. Cable Glands are available for wide range of components including Industrial Wiring Components as DIN 89283 Cable Glands. They are widely demanded for used in various industries. DIN 89283 Cable Glands are available in wide range of sizes, shape, material, surface coating, strength class, drive and another configuration as well. DIN 89283 Cable Glands are widely exported in in Germany, Switzerland, Spain, Italy, Portugal, UK and many other European Countries.
Specification and Features:
- Secure the end of electric cable.
- DIN 89283 Cable glands are mechanical cable entry devices.
- Robust and extremely suitable for industrial use.
- RoHS and REACH Compliant.
- UL and cUL Listed.
- Compatible under high temperature.
- Rugged construction.
- Available with different mounting method.
- Compact design and Impeccable finish.
- Electrical and thermal conductivity.
- Precise and accurate dimension.
- Surface Finishing: Chromate Treatments, Nickle Brass, Hot Dip Galvanized, Mechanical Plating, Zinc, Electroplating and more.
- DIN 53233
- BS ISO 9924-3
- ISO/TS 14256-1
- DIN 89266
- DIN EN ISO 1207
- Provide long-connect life.
- Simple socket type structural.
- Easy to assemble applications.
- Available with variety of material, thread type, clamping range and more.
- Double compression and Weatherproof.
- Available in metric or PG thread.
- Provide safety for wire, tube and cable.
- Special clamping ranges and have a particularly low overall height.
- Ensure easy installation.
- Installing with other individual parts like washer, sealing ring, O-ring and nut.
- DIN 89283 used as a sealing and termination device.
How it works:
- Match diameter of cable and selected cable gland.
- Pass cable through cable gland.
- Hold the cable and tighten parts with spanner/wrench with torque.
- Ensure that the cable fixed perfectly with cable gland.
Applicable Industrial Sector:
- Construction & Building
- Defence and Military
- Oil and Gas