DIN EN 89285 Cable Glands
DIN 89285 Cable Glands are manufactured from Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Mild Steel, Alloy Steel, Acid Resistant Steel, Brass and many other material compositions. Cable Glands are available for wide range of components including Industrial Wiring Components as DIN 89285 Cable Glands. They are widely demanded for used in various industries. DIN 89285 Cable Glands are available in wide range of sizes, shape, material, surface coating, strength class, drive and another configuration as well. DIN 89285 Cable Glands are widely exported in in Switzerland, Netherlands, Greece, UK, Austria, Russia, Germany and many other European Countries.
Specification and Features:
- DIN 89285 is compatible for all type of cables.
- Available in metric or PG thread.
- Universal and simple sealing ring and washer.
- Available with Single compression or Double compression.
- High tension relief.
- Rugged construction.
- Precise and accurate dimension.
- RoHS and REACH Compliant.
- UL and cUL Listed.
- High corrosion and abrasion resistance.
- Weather and water proof design.
- Available with variety of material, thread type, clamping range and more.
- Completable under high temperature.
- VG 88773
- DIN 50933
- DIN 51030
- DIN 51085
- DIN 10054
- DIN 89285 is Flameproof Cable Glands for use in hazardous environment.
- Mostly used in Electrical and Telecommunications Industry.
- Provide strong connection with other individual parts like washer, sealing ring, O-ring and nut.
- Available in Special clamping range.
- Easy to assemble applications.
- DIN 89285 have a particularly low overall height.
- High electrical and thermal conductivity.
- Compatible for any Environment.
- Available with different mounting method.
- Provide safety for wire, tube and cable.
- DIN EN 89285 used as a sealing and termination device.
- Provide Simple and Easy Installation.
How it works:
- Match diameter of cable and selected cable gland.
- Pass cable through cable gland.
- Hold the cable and tighten parts with spanner/wrench with torque.
- Ensure that the cable fixed perfectly with cable gland.
Applicable Industrial Sector:
- Construction & Building
- Defence and Military
- Oil and Gas