We manufacture Earthing Components from High-quality Standard Material or Customized Material. Here you can find the Right Earthing Components for your application. Earthing Components are pieces of metal that protects against heavy leakage and electrical shock. The primary aim of different types of Earthing Components is to prevent electrical equipment, circuits, panels and connections from being damaged or destroyed. When Fault occurs in electrical connections or circuits, Earthing Components act as a bridge between Power Supply and Earth. Earthing Components are very critical component in Electric industry. So, that we manufacture Earthing Components accurately and precisely. We provide Earthing Components as per Customer Drawings and specifications. Earthing Components are designed and developed by our Engineers with following Customer Specifications and Critical Dimensions
Here you can find different types of Earthing Components with different standards such as American Standard, Middle East Standard, Australian Standard, German Standard, European Standard and another International Standard. Earthing Components are also available with various type of material, shapes, size, thread form, head, finishing, drive style and any other configurations. Here, you can find Earthing Components with various type of Plating or Finishing such as Tin, Zinc (yellow, white, blue, black), Hot Dip-Galvanized, Chrome, Nickel-Brass, Natural Brass, black oxide, Electro Tin, Electro Plating, Bronze, Phosphate, Powder Coating and any other as per requirements. All Earthing Components has its own Characteristic and Benefits. Earthing Components are widely exported in in Switzerland, Netherlands, Greece, UK, Austria, Russia, Germany and many other European Countries.
Specification and Features:
- Electrically and Mechanically robust and reliable.
- Good Corrosion and Abrasion Resistance.
- Low Earthing Resistance and Impedance.
- High Current Carrying Capacity.
- RoHS and REACH Compliant.
- UL and cUL Listed.
- Provide Long-life and Reliable Performance.
- Also called Grounding Components.
- Strong protective
- High Strength and Friction Free.
- Environment Friendly.
- High operating Level.
- Available as per industrial required application: low-voltage System and High-voltage System.
- It provides alternative path to avoid accident due to dangerous electric current shock or over current flow.
- All earthing components compatible with different earthing terminology.
- Low-impedance compare to normal circuit impedance.
- It helps to protect the electrical system or network from damage.
- Provide safety to people from electric shock.
- Design with “double insulation”.
- Efficiently dissipate the energy of the lightning surge into the ground.
- Provide Safety and may carry current as part of normal operation.
How it Works:
- Select Right Earthing Components as per Requirement.
- Connect earthing of supply system or Electric Service Board to Earth plate.
- Place the earthing plate under earth.
- It dissipates fault current or over current flow.
Applicable Industrial Sector:
- Construction & Building
- Defence and Military
- Oil and Gas