We manufacture Earth Blocks from High-quality Standard Material or Customized Material. Here you can find the Right Earth Block for your application. Earth Blocks is Common Connection point of Earthing. Earth Blocks Provide Electric Isolation in any Circuit, Panel or Earthing System. Here, we provide mainly two type of Earth Blocks such as Single Pole Earth Block and Double Pole Earth Block. We provide Earth Blocks as per Customer Drawings and specifications. Earth Blocks are designed and developed by our Engineers with following Customer Specifications and Critical Dimensions.
Here you can find different types of Earth Blocks with different standards such as American Standard, Middle East Standard, Australian Standard, German Standard, European Standard and another International Standard. Neutral Bars are also available with various type of material, shapes, size, thread form, finishing, drive style and any other configurations. Here, you can find Earth Blocks with various type of Plating or Finishing such as Tin, Zinc (yellow, white, blue, black), Hot Dip-Galvanized, Chrome, Nickel-Brass, Natural Brass, black oxide, Electro Tin, Electro Plating, Bronze, Phosphate, Powder Coating and any other as per requirements. All Earth Blocks has its own Characteristic and Benefits. Earth Blocks are widely exported in UK, France, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, Finland, Denmark and many other European Countries.
Specification and Features
- Protects against Atmospheric Corrosion.
- Provide longer life when exposed to Corrosive Atmospheres.
- low Resistance.
- Resists Water Corrosion.
- RoHS and REACH Compliant.
- UL and cUL Listed.
- High Tensile Strength.
- Suitable for all type of wire.
- Easier to handle.
- Less Maintenance Requires.
- Provides Enhanced Conductivity.
- Earth Blocks widely used for External Applications.
- Compatible with any Atmospheric Conditions are more severe and aggressive than normal i.e. high moisture content areas, high humidity etc.
- Provide General Safety to Personal and Equipments.
- It is also used in various Marine Projects.
- Pre-drilled base holes for Ease of Installation
- Available with Insulating Mounting Base.
- Earth Blocks widely used for Grounding and Earthing Applications.
- Earth Blocks are ideal for Heavy Industrial Applications.
How it Works:
- Select right Earth Block for your application.
- Mount with help of mounting screw and screwdriver.
- Fix tightly and Ensure connection will not loose.
Applicable Industrial Sector:
- Construction & Building
- Defence and Military
- Oil and Gas