We are manufacture Earthing Clamps from high-quality Standard Material or Customized Material. Here you can find the Right Earthing Clamps for your all electrical application. Earthing Clamps connect with Earthing Pipes or Rods to Earthing conductor. Earthing Clamps are generally coming with Spring or Screw down type. We also provide Earthing Clamps as per Customer Drawings and specifications. Earthing Clamps are designed and developed by our Engineers with following Customer Specifications and Critical Dimensions.
Here you can find different types of Earthing Clamps with different standards such as American Standard, Middle East Standard, Australian Standard, German Standard, European Standard and another International Standard. Earthing Clamps are also available with various type of material, shapes, size, thread form, finishing, drive style and any other configurations. Here, you can find Earthing Clamps with various type of Plating or Finishing such as Tin, Zinc (yellow, white, blue, black), Hot Dip-Galvanized, Chrome, Nickel-Brass, Natural Brass, black oxide, Electro Tin, Electro Plating, Bronze, Phosphate, Powder Coating and any other as per requirements. All Earthing Clamps has its own Characteristic and Benefits. Earthing Clamps are widely exported in Germany, Switzerland, Spain, Italy, Portugal, UK and many other European Countries.
Specification and Features:
- High sturdiness.
- Rugged in construction.
- Provide Simple and Easy Installation.
- Longer Service life.
- High Current Carrying Capacity.
- RoHS and REACH Compliant.
- UL and cUL Listed.
- Very High Tensile Strength.
- No loosing of joints.
- Accurate in dimensions.
- Resistance to corrosion.
- Available with color code: Red- Non-Corrosive Dry Atmosphere, Blue- Corrosive humid conditions.
- Available with different Clamping Method.
- Designed to suit a range of earth rods.
- Available with clamping components Screw, Bolt, Nut, Washer, etc.
- Suitable with any environment.
- It’s provided quick and easy operation.
- The ground electrode does not need to be disconnected from the measurement system and no probes need to be driven and no cables need to be connected.
How it works:
- Select Proper Earthing Clamps according to your requirement.
- Separate label from clamp and also remove tightening screw and lock nut.
- Connect clamp between copper rod or pipe and wire.
- The clamp should now be very tight and you should not be able to move it up or down the pipe.
Applicable Industrial Sector:
- Construction & Building
- Defence and Military
- Oil and Gas
We manufacture and export Earthing Clamps based on Custom Specification (Drawings and Samples). For more information, Please Contact Us.