We manufacture Earthing Nuts from High-quality Standard Material or Customized Material. Here you can find the Right Earthing Nut for your application. Earthing Nut is Simple Solid Brass Construction. Earthing Nuts are use with cable glands, conduit fittings, tubing (EMT) fittings, etc. The Earthing Nut has a plain side and on the opposite side raised teeth that bite when tightening into the box. We provide Earthing Nuts as per Customer Drawings and specifications. Earthing Nuts are designed and developed by our Engineers with following Customer Specifications and Critical Dimensions.
Here you can find different types of Earthing Nuts with different standards such as American Standard, Middle East Standard, Australian Standard, German Standard, European Standard and another International Standard. Earthing Nuts are also available with various type of material, shapes, size, thread form, finishing, drive style and any other configurations. Here, you can find Earthing Nuts with various type of Plating or Finishing such as Tin, Zinc (yellow, white, blue, black), Hot Dip-Galvanized, Chrome, Nickel-Brass, Natural Brass, black oxide, Electro Tin, Electro Plating, Bronze, Phosphate, Powder Coating and any other as per requirements. All Earthing Nuts has its own Characteristic and Benefits. Earthing Nuts are widely exported in Switzerland, Netherlands, Greece, UK, Austria, Russia, Germany and many other European Countries.
Specification and Features
- Improved safety during fliting and in service.
- Non-metallic Enclosure.
- Excellent Durability and reliability.
- Dimensional accuracy.
- RoHS and REACH Compliant.
- UL and cUL Listed.
- Also known as Grounding Locknut.
- Weather and Water proof.
- Properly galvanized.
- High tensile strength.
- Resist Vibration.
- Fitted right first time every time.
- It is revolution for glands Installation.
- Also be used with lock ring for connection in conduit.
- Unique cutting teeth bite into the box wall so that the gland can be tightened with one tool from the outside.
- Earthing Nuts provide direct connection for protective earthing.
- Compliable with both Screws and Bolts.
- Grub screw secures nut to the gland ensuring continuity, even if the enclosure becomes damaged.
- Earthing Nuts Provide simple and quick installation.
- Enable a direct high integrity connection for protective earthing.
- Replaces the traditional “banjo” earth-tag and lock-nut.
- No extra drilling required.
- It is play major role for protective earthing.
How it Works:
- Select the right Earthing Nut as per requirement application.
- Fix with Component like Cable Gland.
- Ensure prefect connection through Grub Screw.
Applicable Industrial Sector:
- Construction & Building
- Defence and Military
- Oil and Gas