We are manufacturing Earthing Rods Made of High-quality Standard Material or Customized Material. Here you can find the Right Earthing Rods for your application. Earthing Rods are one of the Earthing Products or Earthing Components. Earthing Rods are nothing but metallic pipe which drives into the earth or ground. It is made of solid copper bar and internally threaded for jointing. The Earthing Rods drive into the earth at the maximum possible depth. We provide Earthing Rods as per Customer Drawings and Specifications. Earthing Rods are designed and developed by our Engineers with following Customer Specifications and Critical Dimensions.
Here you can find different types of Earthing Rods with different standards such as American Standard, Middle East Standard, Australian Standard, German Standard, European Standard and another International Standard. Earthing rods are also available with various type of material, shapes, size, thread form, finishing, drive style and any other configurations. Here, you can find Earthing Rods with various type of Plating or Finishing such as Tin, Zinc (yellow, white, blue, black), Hot Dip-Galvanized, Chrome, Nickel-Brass, Natural Brass, black oxide, Electro Tin, Electro Plating, Bronze, Phosphate, Powder Coating and any other as per requirements. All Earthing Rods has its own Characteristic and Benefits. Earthing Rods are widely exported in UK, France, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, Finland, Denmark and many other European Countries.
Specification and Features:
- Electrically and Mechanically robust and reliable.
- Made of variety of metals and bi-metals.
- New advanced system for electric earthing.
- Earthing rods will not break if it bent.
- Good Corrosion and Abrasion Resistance.
- Low Earthing Resistance and Impedance.
- High Current Carrying Capacity.
- RoHS and REACH Compliant.
- UL and cUL Listed.
- Very High Tensile Strength.
- Provide Long-life and Reliable Performance.
- Also called Grounding Components.
- Strong protective
- High Strength and Friction Free.
- Environment Friendly.
- Available as per industrial required application: low-voltage System and High-voltage System.
- Overcomes de-merits of conventional plate earthing system.
- Provide safety to people from electric shock.
- Penetrate into the moisture.
- Design with “double insulation”.
- Not suitable to deep driving into hard ground.
- The plating process helps to ensure a long-lasting molecular bond.
- It provides alternative path to avoid accident due to dangerous electric current shock or over current flow.
- Low-impedance compare to normal circuit impedance.
- It helps to protect the electrical system or network from damage.
- Efficiently dissipate the energy of the lightning surge into the ground.
- Provide Safety and may carry current as part of normal operation.
How it Works:
- Select Right Earthing Rods as per Requirement.
- Prefer soft or low dense ground place.
- Ensure that the installation is far from gas pipeline and other underground wiring.
- Digging hole for Earthing Rods and drive it into ground.
Applicable Industrial Sector:
- Construction & Building
- Defence and Military
- Oil and Gas