We manufacture Neutral Bars from High-quality Standard Material or Customized Material. Here you can find the Right Neutral Bar for your application. Neutral Bars is Terminating device which is allow multiple termination connection only through single Device. Neutral Bars are available in various material such as Brass, Copper, Aluminium, MS (Mild Steel) and other type of material. Generally, it’s manufactured from tin platted aluminium alloy. Neutral Bars Plays major role in any Electric Panel, Substation, Control Panel, etc. Neutral Bars are generally with Standard Screw and Plated Metal Screw. We also Offer option for Screw head such as Cheese head screw, Pan head screw, Oval head screw, Philips head screw and other type of screw head. We provide Neutral Bars as per Customer Drawings and specifications. Neutral Bars are designed and developed by our Engineers with following Customer Specifications and Critical Dimensions.
Here you can find different types of Neutral Bars with different standards such as American Standard, Middle East Standard, Australian Standard, German Standard, European Standard and another International Standard. Neutral Bars are also available with various type of material, shapes, size, thread form, finishing, drive style and any other configurations. Here, you can find Neutral Bars with various type of Plating or Finishing such as Tin, Zinc (yellow, white, blue, black), Hot Dip-Galvanized, Chrome, Nickel-Brass, Natural Brass, black oxide, Electro Tin, Electro Plating, Bronze, Phosphate, Powder Coating and any other as per requirements. All Neutral Bars has its own Characteristic and Benefits. Neutral Bars are widely exported in Switzerland, Netherlands, Greece, UK, Austria, Russia, Germany and many other European Countries.
Specification and Features
- Highly Durable and Reliable.
- Resistance to Corrosion and Abrasion.
- Alkali proof.
- Precise dimension.
- Excellent tensile strength.
- High electrical conductivity.
- Multiple option for connection.
- Easy to install with special tools and assembly.
- Relatively a time saver due to their construction.
- RoHS and REACH Compliant.
- UL and cUL Listed.
- Suitable for all type of wire.
- Used to terminate more than one Electrical Wire and Circuit.
- It is stable Neutral point of Earthing.
- Provide General Safety to Personal and Equipments.
- Less Space required for Installation.
- Not required extra Clamping Component.
- Less Maintenance Require.
- Neutral Bars widely used for Grounding and Earthing Applications.
- For direct burial, Neutral Bars are used.
- It is suitable for both Indoor and Outdoor Application.
- Neutral Bars are ideal for Heavy Industrial Applications.
- Suitable with Any Environment.
How it Works:
- Select right Terminal Bar for your required application.
- Mount with Mounting Screw to the Panel or Circuit.
- Use the screwdriver to fix the Neutral Bars and ensure that the connection is resistant to loosing.
Applicable Industrial Sector:
- Construction & Building
- Defence and Military
- Oil and Gas