Split Bolt Connectors
We manufacture Split Bolt Connectors from High-quality Standard Material or Customized Material. Here you can find the Right Split Bolt Connectors for your application. Split Bolt Connectors is a very useful Component used in automotive, electrical and even electronic equipment. The range of Spilt Bolt Connectors are manufactured from process including forming, heat treating, threading, tapping, welding, crimping, machining, automated inspection and more. We provide Split Bolt Connectors as per Customer Drawings and specifications. Split Bolt Connectors are designed and developed by our Engineers with following Customer Specifications and Critical Dimensions.
Here you can find different types of Split Bolt Connectors with different standards such as American Standard, Middle East Standard, Australian Standard, German Standard, European Standard and another International Standard. Split Bolt Connectors are also available with various type of material, shapes, size, thread form, finishing, drive style and any other configurations. Here, you can find Split Bolt Connectors with various type of Plating or Finishing such as Tin, Zinc (yellow, white, blue, black), Hot Dip-Galvanized, Chrome, Nickel-Brass, Natural Brass, black oxide, Electro Tin, Electro Plating, Bronze, Phosphate, Powder Coating and any other as per requirements. All Split Bolt Connectors has its own Characteristic and Benefits. Split Bolt Connectors are widely exported in Germany, Switzerland, Spain, Italy, Portugal, UK and many other European Countries.
Specification and Features
- No Special tool required for installation.
- Resist cracking and corrosion.
- Corrosion and Abrasion Resistant.
- RoHS and REACH Compliant.
- UL and cUL Listed.
- High Tensile Strength.
- Provide high contact pressure between conductors under Torque.
- Anti-Oxidant is recommended for all Aluminium Termination.
- Provide durable and reliable Performance.
- Allow maximum torque to ensure Reliability.
- Meet and Exceeds the requirements of UL/CSA standards.
- Ideal for copper-to-copper connections.
- Generally used as Taps.
- For grounding, bonding, earthing and direct burial applications.
- Does not distort or damage the conductor during the fitting process.
- Split Bolt Connectors provide long contact lengths which prevents high pressure contact point.
- Provide maximum conductivity and high degree of breakage resistance.
- Built with precision threads to allow maximum torque for safe operation.
- Split Bolt Connectors allow maximum pressure to be placed on the conductors.
- Ideal for power and grounding electrical connection applications such as splicing, tapping and terminating conductors.
How it Works:
- Determine Proper Split Bolt Connector for application.
- Wrench tight with installation tool.
- Layer of rubber tape covered with good electrical tape.
Applicable Industrial Sector:
- Construction & Building
- Defence and Military
- Oil and Gas