European Fasteners are made of Standard Materials or Customized Materials. We are Manufacture all type of Fasteners which mostly use in Europe Country. European Fasteners design and developed by our Engineers with following Customer Specifications and Critical Dimensions. European fasteners are produced by passing various operations and inspections. All processes increase the quality, performance and life-cycle of the product. Here you can find different types of European fasteners with different standards such as American Standard fasteners, Middle East Standard fasteners, Australian Standard fasteners, German Standard fasteners, European Standard fasteners and other International Standard fasteners.
European Fasteners are also available with various type of material, shapes, size, thread form, head, finishing, drive style and any other configurations. European Fasteners ideal for every industrial applications and requirement. We are also providing Custom Fasteners that is fulfil all your requirements. Here, you can find European Fasteners with various type of Plating or Finishing such as Tin, Zinc (yellow, white, blue, black), Hot Dip-Galvanized, Chrome, Nickel-Brass, Natural Brass, black oxide, Electro Tin, Electro Plating, Bronze, Phosphate, Powder Coating and any other as per requirements. All European Fasteners have its own Characteristic and Benefits.
Specification and Features:
- Perfectly Joint two or more parts.
- Easy to Installation and Removal.
- Available with Equivalent Option.
- Available in alternative method of joining.
- Removable and Reusable.
- Compatible for both Outdoor and Indoor.
- Available in both metric and inch.
- Suitable for all environment.
- Excellent gripping and joining capacity.
- Provide Strong and Reliable operation.
- High corrosion and abrasion resistance.
- Available in Simple to Complex Tolerance.
- European Fasteners are used for any type of materials like Plastic, Metal, Wood, Plywood, Fiber, Leather, Natural Textiles, Stone, Ceramic, etc.
- European Hex Nuts Generally, not influenced by magnetic fields.
- European Parallel Pins Perfectly fix into pre-drilled holes of the mating parts.
- European Grooved Pins prevent Locking & Provide Safety and Security.
- European Flange Bolts are compatible with lock nuts, nylon insert, flat washers as well as helical spring washers for complete assembly.
- European Screws provide maximum safety for smooth operations without breaking down.
- European Slotted Set Screws provide high strength friction grip.
Applicable Industrial Sector:
- Construction & Building
- Defence and Military
- Oil and Gas