DIN EN 1665 Hex Flange Bolts
DIN EN 1665 Hex Flange Bolts are manufactured from Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Mild Steel, Alloy Steel, Acid Resistant Steel, Brass and many other material compositions. European Fasteners are available for wide range of components including Industrial fasteners as DIN EN 1665 Hex Flange Bolts. They are widely demanded for used in various industries. DIN EN 1665 Hex Flange Bolts are available in wide range of sizes, shape, material, surface coating, strength class, drive and another configuration as well. DIN EN 1665 Hex Flange Bolts are widely exported in UK, France, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, Finland, Denmark and many other European Countries.
Specification and Features:
- Fully threaded with metric flat head.
- Hex Washer Head Type.
- Also known as DIN EN 1665 Frame Bolts or DIN EN 1665 Flange Tap Bolts.
- High tensile strength.
- Six sided heads with forged heads.
- Flange provide protection to the Bolt surface.
- RoHS and REACH Compliant.
- UL and cUL Listed.
- Property classes 8.8 and 10.9.
- Available in both metric and inch.
- DIN EN 1665 Hex Flange Bolts are available with fine thread or partial thread.
- Surface Finishing: Chromate Treatments, Nickle Brass, Hot Dip Galvanized, Mechanical Plating, Zinc, Electroplating and more.
- DIN 961
- ISO 8676
- CSN 021103
- PN 82105
- UNI 5740
- EU 28765
- GOST R 50795
- Allow for slightly longer thread grip.
- Provide Easy and Simple Installation.
- DIN EN 1665 Hex Flange Bolts comes with 90-degree head angle.
- The Pitch of Thread is always stated.
- Ideal for all type of fastening, jointing and installation application.
- Corrosion, Abrasion and Vibration Resistant.
- Provide strong holding power.
- Compatible with lock nuts, nylon insert, flat washers as well as helical spring washers for complete assembly.
- DIN EN 1665 Hex Flange bolts allow better fit in tight applications.
- Available with precise coating for various application.
How it Works:
- Drill a hole into required part to install bolts.
- Hex Flange Bolts require a Nut or pre-drilled hole to installed.
- Tighten the Flange Bolts with regular required tools.
Applicable Industrial Sector:
- Construction & Building
- Defence and Military
- Oil and Gas