DIN EN 22338 Parallel Pins
DIN EN 22338 Parallel Pins are manufactured from Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Mild Steel, Alloy Steel, Acid Resistant Steel, Brass and many other material compositions. European Fasteners are available for wide range of components including Industrial fasteners as DIN EN 22338 Parallel Pins. They are widely demanded for used in various industries. DIN EN 22338 Parallel Pins are available in wide range of sizes, shape, material, surface coating, strength class, drive and another configuration as well. DIN EN 22338 Parallel Pins are widely exported in UK, France, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, Finland, Denmark and many other European Countries.
Specification and Features:
- Full length Parallel Pin without any chamfer.
- Plain and smooth finishing surface.
- No Head or Round Head Type.
- Also known as Dowel pins.
- DIN EN 22338 Parallel Pins are Solid Cylindrical rods.
- Strength classes 50, 60, 70 and 80.
- RoHS and REACH Compliant.
- UL and cUL Listed.
- Generally available with diameter range from M5.5 to M25 up to 120mm.
- Available with variety of material and finishing.
- Surface Finishing: Chromate Treatments, Nickle Brass, Hot Dip Galvanized, Mechanical Plating, Zinc, Electroplating and more.
- DIN 7
- CSN 022150
- PN 85021
- UNI 1707
- GOST 3128-70
- ISO 2338
- Provide Easy and Simple Installation.
- Provide Strong and accurate joining.
- DIN EN 22338 Parallel Pins Used to join two or more objects.
- Perfectly fix into pre-drilled holes of the mating parts.
- Corrosion Resistant and rigid.
- Prevent Fasteners from Moving.
- Reliable and durable.
- High tensile strength and provide long lasting installation.
- Available with precise coating for various application.
- DIN EN 22338 Parallel Pins are detachable and can be used repeatedly.
- Provide Safety and Security.
- DIN EN 22338 Parallel Pins Can be joined together by friction forces between the pin and the material into which it is inserted.
How it Works:
- Combine two parts with using a drill & make a hole into which the pin needs to insert.
- Insert a Pin into a Hole.
Applicable Industrial Sector:
- Construction & Building
- Defence and Military
- Oil and Gas