DIN EN 22339 Taper Pins
DIN EN 22339 Taper Pins are manufactured from Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Mild Steel, Alloy Steel, Acid Resistant Steel, Brass and many other material compositions. European Fasteners are available for wide range of components including Industrial fasteners as DIN EN 22339 Taper Pins. They are widely demanded for used in various industries. DIN EN 22339 Taper Pins are available in wide range of sizes, shape, material, surface coating, strength class, drive and another configuration as well. DIN EN 22339 Taper Pins are widely exported in Switzerland, Netherlands, Greece, UK, Austria, Russia, Germany and many other European Countries.
Specification and Features:
- Plain and smooth surface.
- Without thread and Without head type Taper Pins.
- DIN EN 22339 Taper Pins rounded type ends without chamfers.
- Also known as Unhardened Taper Pins or Conical Taper Pins.
- Not single slot is present on pin.
- Property classes 5, 6, 8, 10 and 12.
- RoHS and REACH Compliant.
- UL and cUL Listed.
- Shear Rate Increased.
- The shape of DIN EN 22339 Taper Pin is characterized by the presence of a rounded end.
- Resistance to temperature changes, Anti Corrosion Properties, etc.
- Surface Finishing: Chromate Treatments, Nickle Brass, Hot Dip Galvanized, Mechanical Plating, Zinc, Electroplating and more.
- ISO 2339
- GB /T 117
- CSN 022153
- PN 85020
- UNI 7283
- DIN 1
- DIN EN 22339 Taper Pins are mostly used in mechanical engineering.
- It is nothing but simple plain conical type steel rod.
- One end diameter is slightly larger than another end diameter.
- Design of Taper pins to different project through the hole and retain the pin with washer and nut.
- Available with High Tensile Strength.
- Available with precise coating for various application.
- DIN EN 22339 Taper Pins can be reusable and removable.
- Low torque positioning and Locking.
- Used to align and hold assembly components together.
How it Works:
- Choose right diameter of Taper pin according to hole.
- Install pin with a punch and a small hammer.
- Also use nut or washer if it required.
Applicable Industrial Sector:
- Construction & Building
- Defence and Military
- Oil and Gas