DIN EN 22340 Clevis Pins
DIN EN 22340 Clevis Pins are manufactured from Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Mild Steel, Alloy Steel, Acid Resistant Steel, Brass and many other material compositions. European Fasteners are available for wide range of components including Industrial fasteners as DIN EN 22340 Clevis Pins. They are widely demanded for used in various industries. DIN EN 22340 Clevis Pins are available in wide range of sizes, shape, material, surface coating, strength class, drive and another configuration as well. DIN EN 22340 Clevis Pins are widely exported in in Germany, Switzerland, Spain, Italy, Portugal, UK and many other European Countries.
Specification and Features:
- DIN EN 22340 Clevis Pins with both side chamfer.
- Plain and smooth finishing surface.
- No Head or Round Head Type.
- Also known as Clevis Pin without head.
- DIN EN 22340 Clevis Pins are Solid Cylindrical rods.
- Available in both with pin hole and without pin hole.
- Property Classes 5, 6, 8, 10 and 12.
- RoHS and REACH Compliant.
- UL and cUL Listed.
- Generally available with diameter range from M4 to M65mm.
- Available with variety of material and finishing.
- Surface Finishing: Chromate Treatments, Nickle Brass, Hot Dip Galvanized, Mechanical Plating, Zinc, Electroplating and more.
- DIN 1443
- CSN 022107
- PN 83001
- ISO 2341
- GOST 22340
- DIN 1433
- IS 6862
- Provide Easy and Simple Installation.
- Especially available with Split pins.
- Corrosion Resistant.
- Prevent Fasteners from Moving.
- High tensile strength and provide long lasting installation.
- Available with precise coating for various application.
- DIN EN 22340 Clevis Pins are detachable and can be used repeatedly.
- Provide Safety and Security.
- DIN EN 22340 Pins Can be joined together by friction forces between the pin and the material into which it is inserted.
- Provide Strong and accurate joining.
How it Works:
- Combine two parts with using a drill & make a hole into which the pin needs to insert.
- Insert a Pin into a Hole.
Applicable Industrial Sector:
- Construction & Building
- Defence and Military
- Oil and Gas