DIN EN 22341 Clevis Pins
DIN EN 22341 Clevis Pins are manufactured from Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Mild Steel, Alloy Steel, Acid Resistant Steel, Brass and many other material compositions. European Fasteners are available for wide range of components including Industrial fasteners as DIN EN 22341 Pins. They are widely demanded for used in various industries. DIN EN 22341 Clevis Pins are available in wide range of sizes, shape, material, surface coating, strength class, drive and other configuration as well. DIN EN 22341 Clevis Pins are widely exported in Switzerland, Netherlands, Greece, UK, Austria, Russia, Germany and many other European Countries.
Specification and Features:
- Small fastening Metal Clevis Pins.
- Round Head type.
- Also known as cylindrical pins
- Property classes 5, 6, 8, 10 and 12.
- RoHS and REACH Compliant.
- UL and cUL Listed.
- Available with Regular Threads.
- Cylindrical Clevis Pins are available with Hole or without hole.
- Surface Finishing: Chromate Treatments, Nickle Brass, Hot Dip Galvanized, Mechanical Plating, Zinc, Electroplating and more.
- ISO 2341
- DIN 1444
- CSN 022111
- PN 83002
- UNI 22341
- NF E22341
- BS 22341
- GOST 9650-80
- Provide Easy and Simple Installation.
- Especially available for cotter pins.
- Corrosion Resistant.
- Prevent Fasteners from Moving.
- High tensile strength and provide long lasting installation.
- Available with precise coating for various application.
- DIN EN 22341 Clevis Pins are detachable and can be used repeatedly.
- Provide Safety and Security.
How it Works:
- Combine two parts with using a drill & make a hole into which the pin need to insert.
- Insert a Pin into a Hole.
Applicable Industrial Sector:
- Construction & Building
- Defence and Military
- Oil and Gas