DIN EN 24018 Hex screws
DIN EN 24018 Hex Screws are manufactured from Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Mild Steel, Alloy Steel, Acid Resistant Steel, Brass and many other material compositions. European Fasteners are available for wide range of components including Industrial fasteners as DIN EN 24018 Hex Screws. They are widely demanded for used in various industries. DIN EN 24018 Hex Screws are available in wide range of sizes, shape, material, surface coating, strength class, drive and another configuration as well. DIN EN 24018 Hex Screws are widely exported in UK, France, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, Finland, Denmark and many other European Countries.
Specification and Features:
- Fully threaded with hexagonal head.
- Excellent grip strength.
- Also known as Hex head Screws.
- Strongly resist loosing.
- Also Available custom DIN EN 24018 Hex Screws.
- Available in both metric and inch.
- Corrosion Resistant, Abrasion Resistant.
- RoHS and REACH Compliant.
- UL and cUL Listed.
- Property classes 3.6, 4.6, 5.6 and 6.6.
- Compatible in high-humidity.
- Available in various Threading Methods, Material and Size.
- DIN EN 24018 Hex Screws are generally available with full thread entire length up to head.
- Surface Finishing: Chromate Treatments, Nickle Brass, Hot Dip Galvanized, Mechanical Plating, Zinc, Electroplating and more.
- DIN 558
- ISO 4018
- CSN 021303
- PN 82105
- GOST 15589-70
- Ideal for any universal fastener.
- DIN EN 24018 Hex Screws are widely used for fastening, jointing and installation application.
- Anti-Corrosion Resistant and Prolongs Service life.
- Provide Easy and Simple Installation.
- Provide strong holding power.
- For installation and fastening, it acts as a secure fixture.
- Available in Simple to Complex Tolerance.
- Designed to be a permanent addition to equipment including engines, control cabinets, gear boxes, etc.
- DIN EN 24018 Hex Screws allow better fit in tight applications.
- Available with precise coating for various application.
- Provide maximum safety for smooth operations without breaking down.
- DIN EN 24018 Hex Screws provide high strength friction grip.
How it Works:
- DIN EN 24018 Hex Screws are often used with nuts or washer for enhancing clamping force.
- Turning it Slightly with pressure until it fixes properly.
- Tighten it with required tool & install.
Applicable Industrial Sector:
- Construction & Building
- Defence and Military
- Oil and Gas
We manufacture and export DIN EN 24018 Hex screws, DIN EN 28765 Hex Bolts, DIN EN 28740 Grooved Pins, DIN EN 1665 Hex Flange Bolts, DIN EN 22338 Parallel Pins based on Custom Specification (Drawings and Samples). For more information, Please Contact Us.