DIN EN 24766 Slotted Set Screws
DIN EN 24766 slotted Set Screws are manufactured from Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Mild Steel, Alloy Steel, Acid Resistant Steel, Brass and many other material compositions. European Fasteners are available for wide range of components including Industrial fasteners as DIN EN 24766 slotted Set Screws. They are widely demanded for used in various industries. DIN EN 24766 slotted Set Screws are available in wide range of sizes, shape, material, surface coating, strength class, drive and another configuration as well. DIN EN 24766 slotted Set Screws are widely exported in Germany, Switzerland, Spain, Italy, Portugal, UK and many other European Countries.
Specification and Features:
- Fully and Deep threaded surface.
- DIN EN 24766 Slotted Set Screws with flat end and straight slot
- No Head type Screw.
- Also known as headless Slotted Set screws.
- Slot cu-out on one end.
- Provide easily tightening with slotted screwdriver.
- Property classes 5, 6, 8, 10 and 12.
- RoHS and REACH Compliant.
- UL and cUL Listed.
- The shape of DIN 551 Slotted Set Screw is characterized by the presence of a flat end.
- Available with Regular Threads.
- Resistance to temperature changes, Anti Corrosion Properties, etc.
- Surface Finishing: Chromate Treatments, Nickle Brass, Hot Dip Galvanized, Mechanical Plating, Zinc, Electroplating and more.
- DIN 551
- ISO 4766
- CSN 021181
- PN 82272
- UNI 4766
- GOST 1477-93
- Exclusion of additional components in the joint application with DIN EN 24766 Slotted Set Screws.
- DIN EN 24766 Slotted Set Screws for sliding strip ends with profiles.
- Designed of DIN EN 24766 Slotted Set Screws to fix the position of parts relative to each other.
- Non- Magnetic and have a long operational life.
- It does not require nut or washer for installation.
- Improved Molybdenum structure.
How it Works:
- Install the Allen wrench with the short end of the socket.
- Tighten the screw until the wrench bends or twists about 30°.
- Then the EN 24766 Slotted Set Screw is as tight as it should be.
Applicable Industrial Sector:
- Construction & Building
- Defence and Military
- Oil and Gas