DIN EN 27042 Hex Nuts
DIN EN 27042 Hex Nuts are manufactured from Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Mild Steel, Alloy Steel, Acid Resistant Steel, Brass and many other material compositions. European Fasteners are available for wide range of components including Industrial fasteners as DIN EN 27042 Nuts. They are widely demanded for used in various industries. DIN EN 27042 Hex Nuts are available in wide range of sizes, shape, material, surface coating, strength class, drive and another configuration as well. DIN EN 27042 Hex Nuts are widely exported in Germany, Switzerland, Spain, Italy, Portugal, UK and many other European Countries.
Specification and Features:
- Metal Prevailing torque type Hexagon Nuts.
- Hexagon Drive and Hex Shape.
- Also known as self-locking nuts or lock nuts as well.
- Property classes 5, 8, 10 and 12.
- RoHS and REACH Compliant.
- UL and cUL Listed.
- Available with Regular Threads.
- Metal Hex Nuts available with clamping parts.
- Surface Finishing: Chromate Treatments, Nickle Brass, Hot Dip Galvanized, Mechanical Plating, Zinc, Electroplating and more.
- DIN 980
- DIN EN ISO 7042
- ISO 7042
- ANSI B18.16.3M
- CSN 021492
- PN 82176
- Provide Easy and Simple Installation.
- Corrosion Resistant.
- Prevent itself from loosening.
- High tensile strength.
- Available with precise coating for various application.
- Provide sufficient locking for intended applications.
- Provide Safety and Security.
How it Works:
- Hex Nuts are available with equally spaced slots to accommodate hook spanner or required tool.
- With bearing in position, screw the lock nut into place.
- Tighten it with required tool & install.
Applicable Industrial Sector:
- Construction & Building
- Defence and Military
- Oil and Gas
We manufacture and export DIN EN 27042 Hex Nuts based on Custom Specification (Drawings and Samples). For more information, Please Contact Us.