DIN EN 28739 Grooved Pins
DIN EN 28739 Grooved Pins are manufactured from Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Mild Steel, Alloy Steel, Acid Resistant Steel, Brass and many other material compositions. European Fasteners are available for wide range of components including Industrial fasteners as DIN EN 28739 Pins. They are widely demanded for used in various industries. DIN EN 28739 Grooved Pins are available in wide range of sizes, shape, material, surface coating, strength class, drive and another configuration as well. DIN EN 28739 Grooved Pins are widely exported in UK, France, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, Finland, Denmark and many other European Countries.
Specification and Features:
- Full length Parallel Grooved Pins with pilot.
- DIN EN 28739 Grooved pins are solid press fit fasteners.
- No Head or Round Head Type.
- Also known as cylindrical grooved pins.
- Shear Rate Increased.
- Property classes 5, 6, 8, 10 and 12.
- RoHS and REACH Compliant.
- UL and cUL Listed.
- Available with Regular Threads.
- Cylindrical Grooved Pins are available with Chamfer or without chamfer.
- Surface Finishing: Chromate Treatments, Nickle Brass, Hot Dip Galvanized, Mechanical Plating, Zinc, Electroplating and more.
- NBN EN 28739:1992
- DIN 4000-9
- DIN 50961
- DIN ISO 3269
- DIN EN 28749
- Provide Easy and Simple Installation.
- Especially available for locking or locating parts or components.
- Grooved pins are also used as guides and to take up shear forces in screw joints.
- Corrosion, Abrasion and Vibration Resistant.
- Prevent Fasteners from moving.
- Available with High Tensile Strength.
- DIN EN 28739 Grooved Pins used as locking devices, pivots, levers, or locating elements.
- Available with precise coating for various application.
- DIN EN 28739 Grooved Pins can be reusable and removable.
How it Works:
- Combine two parts with using a drill & make a hole into which the pin needs to insert.
- Insert a Pin into a Hole.
- Also use nut or washer if it required.
Applicable Industrial Sector:
- Construction & Building
- Defence and Military
- Oil and Gas