DIN EN 28740 Grooved Pins
DIN EN 28740 Grooved Pins are manufactured from Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Mild Steel, Alloy Steel, Acid Resistant Steel, Brass and many other material compositions. European Fasteners are available for wide range of components including Industrial fasteners as DIN EN 28740 Pins. They are widely demanded for used in various industries. DIN EN 28740 Grooved Pins are available in wide range of sizes, shape, material, surface coating, strength class, drive and other configuration as well. DIN EN 28740 Grooved Pins are widely exported in UK, France, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, Finland, Denmark and many other European Countries.
Specification and Features:
- Full length Parallel Grooved Pins with chamfer.
- No Head or Round Head Type.
- Also known as cylindrical grooved pins.
- Shear Rate Increased.
- Property classes 5, 6, 8, 10 and 12.
- RoHS and REACH Compliant.
- UL and cUL Listed.
- Available with Regular Threads.
- Cylindrical Grooved Pins are available with Chamfer or without chamfer.
- Surface Finishing: Chromate Treatments, Nickle Brass, Hot Dip Galvanized, Mechanical Plating, Zinc, Electroplating and more.
- ISO 8740
- DIN 1473
- DIN EN ISO 8740
- CSN 022173
- EU 28740
- UNI 7587
- Provide Easy and Simple Installation.
- Especially available for locking or locating parts or components.
- Corrosion, Abrasion and Vibration Resistant.
- Prevent Fasteners from moving.
- Available with High Tensile Strength.
- Available with precise coating for various application.
- DIN EN 28740 Grooved Pins can be reusable and removable.
- Prevent Locking & Provide Safety and Security.
How it Works:
- Combine two parts with using a drill & make a hole into which the pin need to insert.
- Insert a Pin into a Hole.
Applicable Industrial Sector:
- Construction & Building
- Defence and Military
- Oil and Gas