DIN EN 28741 Grooved Pins
DIN EN 28741 Grooved Pins are manufactured from Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Mild Steel, Alloy Steel, Acid Resistant Steel, Brass and many other material compositions. European Fasteners are available for wide range of components including Industrial fasteners as DIN EN 28741 Grooved Pins. They are widely demanded for used in various industries. DIN EN 28741 Grooved Pins are available in wide range of sizes, shape, material, surface coating, strength class, drive and another configuration as well. DIN EN 28741 Grooved Pins are widely exported in UK, France, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, Finland, Denmark and many other European Countries.
Specification and Features:
- Half-length reverse taper grooved pins
- No Head or Round Head Type.
- Also known as cylindrical grooved pins.
- Shear Rate Increased.
- Property classes 5, 6, 8, 10 and 12.
- RoHS and REACH Compliant.
- UL and cUL Listed.
- Cylindrical Grooved Pins are available with Chamfer or without chamfer.
- Surface Finishing: Chromate Treatments, Nickle Brass, Hot Dip Galvanized, Mechanical Plating, Zinc, Electroplating and more.
- ISO 4520
- ISO 2081
- ISO 8749
- DIN 4000-9
- DIN 50961
- DIN ISO 3269
- DIN EN 28749
- Provide Easy and Simple Installation.
- Especially available for locking or locating parts or components.
- Available in both metric and inch.
- Corrosion, Abrasion and Vibration Resistant.
- Prevent Fasteners from moving.
- Available with High Tensile Strength.
- Available with precise coating for various application.
- DIN EN 28741 Grooved Pins can be reusable and removable.
- Prevent Locking & Provide Safety and Security.
How it Works:
- Combine two parts with using a drill & make a hole into which the pin needs to insert.
- Insert a Pin into a Hole.
- Also use nut or washer if it required.
Applicable Industrial Sector:
- Construction & Building
- Defence and Military
- Oil and Gas