DIN EN 28744 Grooved Pins
DIN EN 28744 Grooved Pins are manufactured from Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Mild Steel, Alloy Steel, Acid Resistant Steel, Brass and many other material compositions. European Fasteners are available for wide range of components including Industrial fasteners as DIN EN 28744 Grooved Pins. They are widely demanded for used in various industries. DIN EN 28744 Grooved Pins are available in wide range of sizes, shape, material, surface coating, strength class, drive and another configuration as well. DIN EN 28744 Grooved Pins are widely exported in Switzerland, Netherlands, Greece, UK, Austria, Russia, Germany and many other European Countries
Specification and Features:
- Full-length taper grooved pins.
- No Head or Round Head Type.
- Have different diameter at the end.
- Also known as Full-length Taper grooved.
- Property Classes: 4.6, 4.8 5.8, 6.8, 8.8, 9.8, 10.9 and 12.9.
- DIN EN 28744 have three longitude tapered groove.
- Property strength classes 50, 70 and 80.
- RoHS and REACH Compliant.
- UL and cUL Listed.
- Great the holding power against shock and vibration.
- Generally available Diameter Range from M2 to M8 up to 60mm.
- Impeccable finish and Precise design.
- Tapered Grooved Pins are also available with Chamfer or without chamfer.
- Surface Finishing: Chromate Treatments, Nickle Brass, Hot Dip Galvanized, Mechanical Plating, Zinc, Electroplating and more.
- DIN 1471
- DIN ISO 3269
- DIN 50961
- ISO 8744
- CSN 022170
- PN 85025
- Provide Easy and Simple Installation.
- Especially available for locking or locating parts or components.
- Corrosion, Abrasion and Vibration Resistant.
- Prevent Fasteners from moving.
- Available in both metric and inch.
- Available with High Tensile Strength.
- Available with precise coating for various application.
- DIN EN 28744 Grooved Pins can be reusable and removable.
- Prevent Locking & Provide Safety and Security.
How it Works:
- Combine two parts with using a drill & make a hole into which the pin needs to insert.
- Insert a Pin into a Hole.
- Also use nut or washer if it required.
Applicable Industrial Sector:
- Construction & Building
- Defence and Military
- Oil and Gas