DIN EN 28765 Hex Bolts
DIN EN 28765 Hex Bolts are manufactured from Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Mild Steel, Alloy Steel, Acid Resistant Steel, Brass and many other material compositions. European Fasteners are available for wide range of components including Industrial fasteners as DIN EN 28765 Hex Bolts. They are widely demanded for used in various industries. DIN EN 28765 Hex Bolts are available in wide range of sizes, shape, material, surface coating, strength class, drive and another configuration as well. DIN EN 28765 Hex Bolts are widely exported in Germany, Switzerland, Spain, Italy, Portugal, UK and many other European Countries.
Specification and Features:
- Fully threaded with metric flat head.
- Hexagonal Head Type.
- Also known as Hex Cap Screw.
- High strength and large diameter.
- Six sided heads with forged heads.
- RoHS and REACH Compliant.
- UL and cUL Listed.
- Property classes 8.8, 5.6 and 10.9.
- Available with Metric Fine Threads.
- DIN EN 28765 Hex Bolts are available with fine thread or partial thread.
- Surface Finishing: Chromate Treatments, Nickle Brass, Hot Dip Galvanized, Mechanical Plating, Zinc, Electroplating and more.
- DIN 961
- ISO 8676
- CSN 021103
- PN 82105
- UNI 5740
- Allow for slightly longer thread grip.
- Provide Easy and Simple Installation.
- DIN EN 28765 hex bolts comes with 90-degree head angle.
- Ideal for all type of fastening, jointing and installation application.
- Easily assemble into a tapped hole.
- Corrosion, Abrasion and Vibration Resistant.
- Provide strong holding power.
- Available with High Tensile Strength.
- DIN EN 28765 hex bolts allow better fit in tight applications.
- Available with precise coating for various application.
- Provide Safety and Security.
How it Works:
- Drill a hole into required part to install bolts.
- Hex Bolts require a Nut or pre-drilled hole to installed.
- Tighten the Hex Bolts with regular required tools.
Applicable Industrial Sector:
- Construction & Building
- Defence and Military
- Oil and Gas