DIN EN 35013 Hex Nuts
DIN EN 35013 Hex Nuts are manufactured from Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Mild Steel, Alloy Steel, Acid Resistant Steel, Brass and many other material compositions. European Fasteners are available for wide range of components including Industrial fasteners as DIN EN 35013 Hex Nuts. They are widely demanded for used in various industries. DIN EN 35013 Hex Nuts are available in wide range of sizes, shape, material, surface coating, strength class, drive and another configuration as well. DIN EN 35013 Hex Nuts are widely exported in Switzerland, Netherlands, Greece, UK, Austria, Russia, Germany and many other European Countries.
Specification and Features:
- Internally threaded with Hexagonal Shape.
- DIN EN 35013 Hex Nuts are available in regular profile.
- Does not permit the deformation of the connection.
- DIN EN 35013 Hex Nuts are use as lock Nut.
- Property classes 8,10 and 12.
- Loosening when exposed to Vibration.
- Also known as Hex Jam Nuts.
- Also Available custom DIN EN 35013 Hex Nuts.
- RoHS and REACH Compliant.
- UL and cUL Listed.
- Removable and Reusable.
- Provide simple and fast installation.
- It does not require the use of specialized equipment.
- Conjunction with a mating bolt to fasten two or more parts together.
- Available in various Threading Methods, Material and Size.
- Surface Finishing: Chromate Treatments, Nickle Brass, Hot Dip Galvanized, Mechanical Plating, Zinc, Electroplating and more.
- DIN 6925
- EN 10513
- ISO 10512
- ISO 7042
- Six-Sided General-Purpose Fasteners with internal screw Threads.
- DIN EN 35013 Hex Nuts are widely used for fastening, jointing and installation application.
- Great performance and long-life working capacity.
- Generally, not influenced by magnetic fields.
- Can be used in any circumstance.
- Provide strong holding power.
- It is made of galvanized steel and A2/A4 steel with anti-corrosion properties.
- For installation and fastening, it acts as a secure fixture.
- Not only is it fully compliant with European, but also with domestic quality standards and regulations.
- DIN EN 35013 Hex Nuts allow better fit in tight applications.
- Provide Easy and Simple Installation.
- Available with precise coating for various application.
- Used for detachable joints in the assembly of machine tools, machines, units and aggregates in mechanical engineering as well as in the manufacture of tools.
How it Works:
- Most widely used with bolts, studs or screws of different thread sizes.
- Properly insert Nut in Fixed Mounting Bolts or screws.
- Turn Nut in thread direction of Bolts or Screws.
- Tighten the nut until the head contact nut.
Applicable Industrial Sector:
- Construction & Building
- Defence and Military
- Oil and Gas