DIN EN ISO 8734 Parallel Pins
DIN EN ISO 8734 Parallel Pins are manufactured from Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Mild Steel, Alloy Steel, Acid Resistant Steel, Brass and many other material compositions. European Fasteners are available for wide range of components including Industrial fasteners as DIN EN ISO 8734 Parallel Pins. They are widely demanded for used in various industries. DIN EN ISO 8734 Parallel Pins are available in wide range of sizes, shape, material, surface coating, strength class, drive and another configuration as well. DIN EN ISO 8734 Parallel Pins are widely exported in in UK, France, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, Finland, Denmark and many other European Countries.
Specification and Features:
- Full length Parallel Dowel Pins with chamfer.
- No Head or Round Head Type.
- Manufactured to accurate tolerance limits
- Also known as solid Dowel Pins.
- Property classes 5, 6, 8, 10 and 12.
- RoHS and REACH Compliant.
- UL and cUL Listed.
- Dome end and chamfer end.
- Available plain and smooth surface.
- Cylindrical Solid Dowel Pins are available with Chamfer or without chamfer.
- Surface Finishing: Chromate Treatments, Nickle Brass, Hot Dip Galvanized, Mechanical Plating, Zinc, Electroplating and more.
- DIN 6325
- CSN 022152
- UNI 6364A
- Provide Easy and Simple Installation.
- Used for Location and Alignment Purposes.
- Especially available for locking or locating parts or components.
- Corrosion, Abrasion and Vibration Resistant.
- DIN EN ISO 8734 Parallel Pins can be manufactured to customer requirements.
- Prevent Fasteners from moving.
- Available with High Tensile Strength.
- Available with precise coating for various application.
- DIN EN 8734 Parallel Pins can be reusable and removable.
- Prevent Locking & Provide Safety and Security.
How it Works:
- Combine two parts with using a drill & make a hole into which the pin needs to insert.
- Insert a Pin into a Hole.
Applicable Industrial Sector:
- Construction & Building
- Defence and Military
- Oil and Gas
We manufacture and export DIN EN ISO 8734 Parallel Pins, DIN EN 28740 Grooved Pins, DIN EN 24032 Hex Nuts, DIN EN 24017 Hex Screws, DIN EN 1665 Hex Flange Bolts, based on Custom Specification (Drawings and Samples). For more information, Please Contact Us.