We manufacture Extrusion Products from high-quality standard materials. Here you can find the right Extrusion Products for your all-electrical application. The range of extrusion products includes Rods, Bars, Ingots, Billets, Profile, Sections, Tubes, Channels, Angles, Sheets, Plates, Wires, and Strips. Extrusion Products are generally coming in Spring or Screw types. We also provide Extrusion Products as per Customer Drawings and specifications. extrusion products are designed and developed by our engineers with the following customer specifications and critical dimensions.
Here you can find different types of Extrusion Products with different standards such as American Standard, Middle East Standard, Australian Standard, German Standard, European Standard, and other International Standards. Extrusion Products are also available with various types of material, shapes, sizes, thread forms, finishing, drive style, and any other configurations. Here, you can find Extrusion Products with various types of plating or finishing such as tin, zinc (yellow, white, blue, black), hot dip-galvanized, chrome, nickel-brass, natural brass, black oxide, electro tin, electro plating, bronze, phosphate, powder coating and any other as per requirements. all extrusion products have their own characteristics and benefits. Extrusion products are widely exported in Germany, Switzerland, Spain, Italy, Portugal, UK, and many other European countries.
Specification and Features:
- High sturdiness.
- Corrosion free.
- Most versatile.
- Excellent pressure tightness.
- Easy maintenance.
- Weather resistance.
- Attractive and most economical.
- Available with different installation method.
- Superior surface characteristics.
- Suitable with any environment.
- Easy to Install and Use.
- It’s provided quick and easy operation.
- Tight dimensional tolerances.
- Minimizes post-processing machining.
- Reduced raw material wastage and high production rate
How it works:
- Choose the best extrusion product for your application.
- Cut it with the appropriate cutter or cutting tool after measuring it.
- Use the joining method that corresponds to the selected extrusion product. (For example, welding and fastening)
- Check that it is properly connected and is not loose as a result of any actions.
Applicable Industrial Sector:
- Construction & Building
- Defence and Military
- Oil and Gas