We manufacture extrusion bars from high-quality standard material or customized material. Here you can find the right bars for your application. Extrusion bars is terminating device which allows multiple termination connection only through a single device. These bars are available in various materials such as brass, copper, aluminium, MS (mild steel), and other types of materials. Generally, it’s manufactured from tin-plated aluminium alloy. Electrical extrusion bars play a major role in any electric panel, substation, control panel, etc. These bars are generally with standard screws and plated metal screws. We also offer options for screw heads such as cheese head screws, pan head screws, oval head screws, Philips’s head screws, and other types of screw heads. We provide a range of extrusion bars as per customer drawings and specifications. This complete line of extrusion bars is designed and developed by our engineers with the following customer specifications and critical dimensions.
Here you can find different types of extrusion bars with different standards such as American standard, middle east standard, Australian standard, German standard, European standard, and other international standards. These extrusion bars are also available with various types of material, shapes, sizes, thread form, finishing, drive style, and any other configurations. Here, you can find extrusion bars with various types of plating or finishing such as tin, zinc (yellow, white, blue, black), hot dip-galvanized, chrome, nickel-brass, natural brass, black oxide, electro tin, electroplating, bronze, phosphate, powder coating and any other as per requirements. All extrusion bars have their own characteristics and benefits. Extrusion bars are widely exported in Switzerland, Netherlands, Greece, UK, Austria, Russia, Germany, and many other European countries.
Specification and Features:
- Highly durable and reliable.
- Resistance to corrosion and abrasion.
- Precise dimension.
- Excellent tensile strength.
- High electrical conductivity.
- Multiple option for connection.
- Easy to install with special tools and assembly.
- Relatively a time saver due to their construction.
- RoHS and REACH Compliant.
- UL and cUL Listed.
- Suitable for all type of wire.
- Used to terminate more than one electrical wire and circuit.
- It is stable neutral point of earthing.
- Provide general safety to personal and equipments.
- Less space required for installation.
- Not required extra clamping component.
- Less maintenance require.
- Extrusion bars widely used for grounding and earthing applications.
- For direct burial, neutral bars are used.
- It is suitable for both indoor and outdoor application.
- Extrusion bars are ideal for heavy industrial applications.
- Suitable with any environment.
How it Works:
- Select right extrusion bar for your required application.
- Use the specific manufacturing techniques.
- These bars have free machining grades, which results in a faster cutting speed and a longer tool life.
Applicable Industrial Sector:
- Construction & Building
- Defence and Military
- Oil and Gas
We manufacture and export Bars based on Custom Specification (Drawings and Samples). For more information, Please Contact Us.