We are offering a premium quality assortment of billets which are available in varied specifications. We manufacture billets using premium quality brass and the latest technology under the supervision of our experienced professionals. The offered billets are rigorously checked by our quality controllers to assure industrial norms. The wide range of billets including brass billets, aluminium billets, steel billets, copper billets, and more are available in different shapes including square, round, hex, and more. A wide range of billets is also available in different standard and non-standard threads. The manufactured range of billets is widely acknowledged for their high degree of precision, dimensional accuracy, and excellent corrosion resistance.
Here you can find different types of billets with different standards such as American Standard, Middle East Standard, Australian Standard, German Standard, European Standard, and other International Standards. Billets are also available with various types of material, shapes, sizes, thread form, finishing, drive style, and any other configurations. Here, you can find Billets with various types of Plating or Finishing such as Tin, Zinc (yellow, white, blue, black), Hot Dip-Galvanized, Chrome, Nickel-Brass, Natural Brass, black oxide, Electro Tin, Electro Plating, Bronze, Phosphate, Powder Coating and any other as per requirements. All Billets has their own Characteristics and Benefits. Billets are widely exported in Germany, Switzerland, Spain, Italy, Portugal, UK, and many other European Countries.
Specification and Features:
- Highly durable and reliable.
- Built with optimum strength.
- Resistance to corrosion and abrasion.
- Low contact resistance.
- RoHS and REACH compliant.
- UL and cUL Listed.
- High tensile strength.
- Billets meet light, medium and heavy-duty industrial applications.
- High dynamic contact reliability.
- No extra drilling required.
- Free from internal defects like inclusion, cracks, blow holes, porosity etc.
- 100% ultrasonically and eddy current tested.
- Ensure the highest quality standards.
- High strength and sturdy construction.
How it Works:
- Select right types of billets as per requirement.
- Use to make different types of extruded products.
Applicable Industrial Sector:
- Construction & Building
- Defence and Military
- Oil and Gas
We manufacture and export Billets based on Custom Specification (Drawings and Samples). For more information, Please Contact Us.