We are manufacturing extrusion profiles made of high-quality standard material. From a wide range of extrusion profiles, structural profiles, kitchen profiles, industrial profiles, window profiles, T-profile, transition profiles, frame handle profiles, and more, you can find the right extrusion profiles for your application. These profiles are designed specifically to meet marine, industrial, and automotive industry needs. They can be used in different products such as furniture design, machine parts, cooking utensils, electronics, and automobiles. These extruded profiles can also be well used as framing components, hinges, screw ports, arrays, and many more. We provide extrusion profiles as per customer drawings and specifications. Whether aluminium extrusion profiles are intended for residential, commercial, or industrial designs, we can offer advanced solutions for your demands. Extrusion profiles are designed and developed by our engineers with the customer specifications and critical dimensions.
Here you can find different types of extrusion profiles with different standards such as American standard, middle east standard, Australian standard, German standard, European standard, and other international standards. Extrusion profiles are also available with various types of material, shapes, sizes, thread form, finishing, drive style, and any other configurations. Here, you can find extrusion profiles with various types of plating or finishing such as tin, zinc (yellow, white, blue, black), hot dip-galvanized, chrome, nickel-brass, natural brass, black oxide, electro tin, electroplating, bronze, phosphate, powder coating and any other as per requirements. All extrusion profiles have their own characteristics and benefits. Extrusion profiles are widely exported in the UK, France, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, and many other European countries.
Specification and Features:
- High sturdiness.
- Lightweight and durable.
- Rugged in construction.
- Provide Simple and Easy Installation.
- Longer Service life.
- Very High Tensile Strength.
- Accurate in dimensions.
- Highly resistance to rust and corrosion.
- Assure maximum rigidity
- Excellent choice for industrial applications.
- High strength to weight ratio.
- Available with clamping components Screw, Bolt, Nut, Washer, etc.
- Suitable with any environment.
- It’s provided quick and easy operation.
- Excellent mechanical characteristics.
- Improve the hardness of the profile.
- Flexible and are definitely cost-effective.
- Produce high performance.
How it Works:
- Determine overall length of Extrusion profile.
- Cut profile to Length along with Diffuser.
- Correct any defects prior to commencement of installation.
- Place profiler across the surface and fix in place with fasteners.
Applicable Industrial Sector:
- Construction & Building
- Defence and Military
- Oil and Gas