We manufacture extrusion rods from high-quality standard material. We offer a range of extrusion rods such as round rods, square rods, hex rods, hollow rods, rectangular rods, flat rods and more. These extrusion rods are mainly used in blanking, riveting, bending, hot forging, watch case and belts, etc. Here you can find the right extrusion rods for your all-electrical application. We also provide extrusion rods as per customer drawings and specifications.
Here you can find different types of extrusion rods with different standards such as American Standard, Middle East Standard, Australian Standard, German Standard, European Standard and another International Standard. These extrusion rods are also available with various type of material, shapes, size, thread form, finishing, drive style and any other configurations. Here, you can find precision extrusion rods with various type of plating or finishing such as tin, zinc (yellow, white, blue, black), hot dip-galvanized, chrome, nickel-brass, natural brass, black oxide, electro tin, electro plating, bronze, phosphate, powder coating and any other as per requirements. All extrusion rods have its own characteristics and benefits. Extrusion rods are widely exported in Germany, Switzerland, Spain, Italy, Portugal, UK and many other European countries.
Specification and Features:
- Electrically and mechanically robust and reliable.
- Made of variety of metals and bi-metals.
- New advanced system for electric earthing.
- Extrusion rods will not break if it bent.
- Corrosion and Abrasion Resistance.
- Low Earthing Resistance and Impedance.
- High Current Carrying Capacity.
- Very High Tensile Strength.
- Provide Long-life and Reliable Performance.
- Also called Grounding Components.
- High Strength and Friction Free.
- Environment Friendly.
- Available as per industrial required application: low-voltage System and High-voltage System.
- Overcomes de-merits of conventional plate earthing system.
- Provide safety to people from electric shock.
- Penetrate into the moisture.
- Design with “double insulation”.
- Not suitable to deep driving into hard ground.
- The plating process helps to ensure a long-lasting molecular bond.
- It provides alternative path to avoid accident due to dangerous electric current shock or over current flow.
- Low-impedance compare to normal circuit impedance.
- It helps to protect the electrical system or network from damage.
- Efficiently dissipate the energy of the lightning surge into the ground.
- Provide Safety and may carry current as part of normal operation.
How it Works:
- Choose the appropriate extrusion rods based on your needs.
- Prefer soft or low-density materials.
- Used to create parts and components, objects of a fixed cross-sectional profile, and many more.
Applicable Industrial Sector:
- Construction & Building
- Defence and Military
- Oil and Gas
We manufacture and export Rods based on Custom Specification (Drawings and Samples). For more information, Please Contact Us.