As a client-focused organization, we provide a high-quality range of extrusion Sections to an international market. Extruded sections can be solid or hollow, and their cross-section can be constant or variable. Our extrusion sections can be easily drilled, machined, cut, or fabricated to meet the needs of our customers. Extrusion Sections have a wide range of applications in a variety of industries. They are used to make structural components for machine building, aircraft construction, and shipbuilding, as well as railroad and motor vehicle transportation; supporting and finishing elements for the construction industry, and furniture and sports equipment. Extrusion sections are in high demand due to their flawless performance and outstanding characteristics.
Here you can find different types of extrusion sections with different standards such as American Standard, Middle East Standard, Australian Standard, German Standard, European Standard, and other International Standards. These extrusion sections are also available with various types of material, shapes, sizes, thread form, finishing, drive style, and any other configurations. Here, you can find extrusion sections with various types of plating or finishing such as tin, zinc (yellow, white, blue, black), hot dip-galvanized, chrome, nickel-brass, natural brass, black oxide, electro tin, electro plating, bronze, phosphate, powder coating and any other as per requirements. All extrusion sections have their own characteristics and benefits. The range of extrusion sections are widely exported in Germany, Switzerland, Spain, Italy, Portugal, UK, and many other European Countries.
Specification and Features:
- High tensile strength.
- Excellent pressure tightness.
- Superior conduction towards heat & electricity.
- Tolerate high temperature and abrasion.
- Optimum finish and rust protective body.
- Highly durable and reliable.
- Versatile and non-magnetic.
- High strength and friction free.
- Environment friendly.
- Damage-free sections.
- Customized hardware products.
- Excellent traceability.
- No weight disputes.
- Simple and quick installation.
- Suitable for domestic and commercial environments.
- Used for railway electrification.
- Meet light, medium and heavy-duty industrial applications.
- Long-life and reliable performance.
How it Works:
- Choose the appropriate extrusion sections based on your needs.
- Prefer soft or low-density ground.
- Make sure the installation is lose-proof and connect perfectly.
Applicable Industrial Sector:
- Construction & Building
- Defence and Military
- Oil and Gas
We manufacture and export Sections based on Custom Specification (Drawings and Samples). For more information, Please Contact Us.