Brass Earthing Accessories
Earthing System is very necessary to properly design & install to safeguard both lives & the equipment. Sometimes it happens that though the earthing system is installed, current leakage is felt & short circuit may happen.
Corrosion resistance, conductivity, and mechanical strength are essential considerations in earthing accessory design to ensure an earthing system remains operative for many years. All Earthing Accessories have high-quality copper alloy material which provides wanted strength to the part to ensure its proper mechanism.
Material: Brass – Gunmetal – Bronze – copper – SS – are main metals used in manufacturing the equipment in the form of clamps, nut bolts. Sizes & Types: Rain Water Pipe Bond, Jointing Clamp, B-Bond, Tee-Clamp, U Bolt Rod to Cable Clamp, Tower Bond Clamp, U Bolt Rod to Cable Clamp, U Bolt Rod to Cable Clamp, U Bolt Rod Clamp, Rod to Cable Lug Clamp. Natural, Nickle Plated, Tin Plated brass earthing, and accessories or any coating as per customer specification.
- High Strength
- As per customer specification & drawing.
- Free Cutting Brass IS 319 Type (I) or
- Free Cutting Brass as per BS 249 Type (I) or
- High Grade Free Cutting Brass
- CDA 360 Brass
- CZ-360 High Grade Brass
- Any Special Brass Material Composition as per customer requirements.
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
- Natural Brass
- Any Plating Option available based on Custom Specification.